If your Planoly subscription was made via Apple's In-App Subscription, you will need to cancel your subscription through Apple.
Cancel Your iTunes Subscription
Since you subscribed on the app, the subscription is handled entirely by Apple. Please visit your iTunes manage subscriptions page to cancel. Here is a direct link: iTunes Manage Subscriptions
Check Your iTunes Subscription Status
Here is how to check if your in-app subscription has cancelled successfully. Visit your iTunes Manage Subscriptions page to see if Planoly is still listed as an active subscription.
If you do not see Planoly listed, that means the in-app subscription has been cancelled.
If you do see Planoly listed, that means the in-app subscription is still active.
Refund Request (Available only for 24 hours from the date of subscription activation/renewal)
Refunds can only be handled by Apple, as Planoly does not handle any transactions made via Apple's in-app subscription process. Follow these instructions, to request a refund from Apple:
- Visit Apple’s Problem Reports Page
- Login with your Apple ID (the one you used in the app that subscribed to the plan)
- Click on Apps tab and you will see Planoly In-App Purchases
- Select Report a Problem to the right of your purchase
- Select the reason you want the refund
- Fill in the Description, as appropriate
- Click Submit
If you cannot request a refund, you may need to contact Apple. Here's a direct link: Contact Apple Support