With PLANOLY, you can upload, plan, and schedule content to auto-post to your Facebook Business Page when you auto-post to your Instagram Business Account.
PLANOLY Pro Tip: The Instagram account linked must be set as an Instagram Business Account, and PLANOLY must be linked to a Facebook Business Page. Check out our Help Guide on How to Activate Auto-Post for your Instagram Business account if you find yourself stuck.
How to Auto-Post to your Facebook Business Page:
1. When your content is ready to schedule, you’ll see an option to automatically post to Facebook.
2. Make sure the Auto-Post to Facebook toggle is on in order to schedule your desired date and time.
3. Select a date + time.
3. Your content will automatically post to your Facebook Business Page (as long as it meets all of the feature and image requirements).
PLANOLY Pro Tip: You can now also edit the image + caption for your Facebook and Twitter auto-posts.
To learn more visit our blog post: PLANOLY Edit & Share: Customize Content for Each Channel
What are the feature limitations?
- Only paid plans can access this premium feature.
- Only posts from your Instagram account will be shared to the connected Facebook Business Page.
- Posting directly to the Facebook Business page alone is not available -- the post MUST be directly published (Auto Posted) to the Instagram account in order for your post to be directly published (Auto Posted) to the Facebook business Page.
- Posting to Facebook groups is not available.
Tagged location and/or user(s) in the IG post:
- Location tags will auto-post to your Facebook Business Page.
- User tags will not post to your Facebook Business Page.
- JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs must be within the 4:5 to 1:91:1 ratio.
- File Size: 100MB maximum
- File Type: MOV or MP4
- Frame Rate: 23-60 frames per second (slow-motion videos are typically 120 or 240 FPS)
- Picture Size: Width of video HD (1920 pixel width)
- No vertical or portrait-mode videos.
- Duration: 3 seconds minimum – 60 seconds maximum
Not available with Auto-Posting to Facebook:
- Instagram Stories
- Multi-Image (Carousel) Posts
- Shopping or User Tags
- Branded content tag
- URLs in captions