Auto-posting Instagram Content to Facebook
How to Auto-Post to Facebook
- When your content is ready to schedule, you’ll see an option to automatically post to Facebook.
- Make sure the Auto-Post to Facebook toggle is on in order to schedule your desired date and time.
- Your content will automatically post to Facebook (as long as it meets all of the feature and image requirements).
- Click to add an image.
- You can now also edit the image + caption for your Facebook and Twitter auto-posts.
Required to publish directly to Facebook:
- The Instagram account must be set as a Business Account, and PLANOLY must be linked to a Facebook Business Page.
Tagged location and/or user(s) in the IG post:
- Location tag will also post to Facebook.
- User tags will not post to Facebook.
- JPEG, PNG, BMP, and non-animated GIFs must be within 4:5 to 1:91:1 ratio.
- File Size: 100MB maximum
- File Type: MOV or MP4
- Frame Rate: 23-60 frames per second (slow-motion videos are typically 120 or 240 FPS)
- Picture Size: Width of video HD (1920 pixel width)
- No vertical or portrait-mode videos.
- Duration: 3 seconds minimum – 60 seconds maximum
Not available with auto-posting to Facebook:
- Multi-Image Posts
- Shopping or User Tags
- Branded content tag
- URLs in captions