Easily schedule content and watch it appear on your grid without having to spend extra time to manually push it live on Instagram.
Auto-Post on Web
- Go on the web dashboard at PLANOLY.com
- Click on the Menu bar (at the top right-hand corner indicated by the three bars)
- Click on My Profile
- Scroll down to your Managed Social Profiles (where you’ll see your Instagram Accounts)
- Use the toggle under Instagram Auto-Post to enable ‘Auto-Post’ by switching it to ‘Yes’
You’re now set up to auto-post your content. Click (+) to Add to Grid to choose your media, then toggle to Automatically Post to Instagram and begin scheduling your content to auto-post!
Auto-Post on Mobile App
- Open the PLANOLY app in Grid View (for Instagram)
- Tap on any unscheduled post and choose a date and time to post
- Toggle on 'Auto-Post to Instagram'
- If you are not able to click on the toggle, click on 'Learn More' and follow the prompts to get authenticated
- Remember you will need to be an Instagram Business account and a Facebook Business page that you can link to PLANOLY
- Once you follow the prompts, you should be connected with both IG and FB
- You’re now set up to auto-post your content. Click (+) to Add to Grid to choose your media, then toggle to Automatically Post to Instagram and begin scheduling your content to auto-post!