Looking to downgrade to a Personal Free Plan or cancel your Planoly subscription? Follow the steps below.
Cancel Subscription Purchased Through the Web Dashboard
If you subscribed to Planoly via the web dashboard billing page, follow these steps to cancel:
- Log into your account on www.Planoly.com
- Click on the hamburger menu in the top right corner
- Choose Billing
- Select Cancel
Please Note: If you do not see the Cancel button, please check to see if you have an active Apple in-app subscription first. You will find the steps to check this below.
If you do not have an active Apple subscription and still cannot find the Cancel button, please contact our support team here.
Cancel Apple iTunes In-App Subscription on Mobile
If you subscribed through the Apple App Store, the subscription is handled entirely by Apple. Please visit your iTunes manage subscriptions page to cancel.
Open Settings on your mobile device
Tap on Planoly
Apple Refund Request
Refunds for in-app purchases can only be handled by Apple. Unfortunately, Planoly cannot handle any transactions made through Apple's in-app subscription process. Follow these instructions to request a refund from Apple or contact Apple Support if you have further questions:
- Visit Apple’s Problem Reports Page
- Log in with your Apple ID (the one you used in the app that subscribed to the plan)
- Click on the Apps tab and you will see Planoly in the App Subscriptions
- Select Report a Problem to the right of your purchase
- Select the reason you want the refund
- Fill in the Description, as appropriate
- Click Submit
Planoly Pro Tip: If you do not cancel your Apple subscription, Apple will continue to charge you even if you have deleted the app/account.
Cancel Google Play Subscription on Mobile
- Open the Google Play app
- At the top right, tap the profile icon
- Tap Payments & Subscriptions, then choose Subscriptions
- Select the subscription you want to cancel
- Tap Cancel subscription
- Follow the instructions
Please Note: You will be on your current plan until the end of the billing cycle, which will not renew at the new billing cycle. Once your billing cycle is over, you can downgrade to the FREE plan on the Planoly web dashboard. Additionally, we are not able to pause subscriptions. You must either keep your subscription active or cancel it, there is no way to pause subscriptions.