Auto-Post first comments on Instagram.
Some Comment features are only available with paid plans.
- UPGRADE NOW -
How to Auto-Post First Comments from PLANOLY to Instagram
- Go to your PLANOLY mobile app or web dashboard.
- When scheduling content to post, you can access the First Comment feature by clicking on the speech bubble icon (located in the schedule action bar).
- You’ll see a text box slide in, where you can add your comment (up to 2,000 characters, 10 mentions, and 30 hashtags). Note: You can select your previously saved hashtag groups here.
- Add your comment and click ‘Save.’ Your hashtags or mentions will automatically be posted into the first comment of your Instagram post.
*PLANOLY Tip: You can also copy the first comment from the History View (mobile app only). When you move the item from History to Grid, the first comment will be copied over!
Only premium plans have access to the first comments feature. (Help Choosing A Plan)
- The Instagram Profile must be set to a Business Profile.
- The Facebook Business Page must be authenticated with PLANOLY to enable this feature.
Here's what you can do when access to the Comments Dashboard is enabled
- ALL Tab
- Access to view posts and comments
- STARRED Tab
- Filter out comments that were starred for review
- NEW Tab
- Display posts with only new comments that you have not read yet
- STAR Post
- Save a comment for review
- DELETE Post
- Remove the comment from the specified post
Note: This will also delete the comment on Instagram.