How To Auto-Post First Comments
Below are the steps to Auto-Post first comments on our Instagram Planner
How to Auto-Post First Comments from PLANOLY to Instagram
Step #1: Go to your PLANOLY Mobile App or Web Dashboard.
Step #2: When scheduling content to post, you can access the First Comment feature by clicking on the speech bubble icon below the caption box.
Step #3: After you click the speech bubble, you’ll see a text box appear where you can add your first comment.
Step #4: Add your comment, and click ‘Save.’
PLANOLY Pro Tip: You can copy hashtags from the hashtag manager into your first comment. This will allow you to reach new audiences with hashtags while saving your caption from the clutter of hashtags.
Only premium plans have access to the first comments feature. (Help Choosing A Plan)
- The Instagram Profile must be set to a Business Profile.
- The Facebook Business Page must be authenticated with PLANOLY to enable this feature.
Other First Comment Guidelines
- Character Limit: 2,000 Characters*
- Hashtag Limit: 30 Hashtags
- User Tagging: 10 Users
- Social Networks: Instagram only
- Combined Total Hashtags between Caption and First Comment: 30
How to View the First Comment Feature
You can also manage your Instagram Comments on our Comments Tab on the Web Dashboard
1. On the web, tap on the Comments tab
- All Tab
- Access to view posts and comments
- Starred Tab
- Filter out comments that were starred for review
- New Tab
- Display posts with only new comments that you have not read yet
- Star Post
- Save a comment for review
- Delete Post
- Remove the comment from the specified post
Please Note: This will also delete the comment on Instagram.