With PLANOLY, you can upload, plan, and schedule your tweets to directly publish to Twitter when you auto-post to your Instagram Business Account.
Enable Auto-Post for Twitter on PLANOLY's Web Dashboard
- Go to your Profile Page
- Scroll down to Managed Social Profiles
- Under the Twitter Auto Post row, click on Activate for the Social Media Profile you want to enable auto-post for.
- Log in with a specific Twitter account.
- Auto-Post to Twitter is now enabled.
Guidelines and Limitations:
- Premium Feature: Only available on paid plans
- Twitter profile must be linked to an Instagram Business Profile
- Content must also have auto-post to Instagram enabled, for each post that will also be shared to Twitter
- Only single images and videos can be auto-posted to Twitter
- For more information about specific media requirements for Twitter, click here
- Only the first 280 characters in the caption will be added to the Twitter post
- If content fails to auto-post to Instagram, it also will not auto-post to Twitter. You will receive a push notification alerting you to manually post the content to specific Social Media platforms.
- If content successfully publishes to Instagram but fails to post on Twitter, you will receive a push notification alerting you to manually post the content to Twitter.
- If your Twitter token expires, the toggle to enable auto-post to Twitter will be turned off (grey). Click on the toggle to re-authenticate your Twitter credentials and permission to auto-post using PLANOLY.
- To remove access to Twitter on PLANOLY, log into your account on the web dashboard and un-toggle auto-post in the My Profile section.
Additional Resources: Check out our blog post here: PLANOLY Edit & Share: Customize Content for Each Channel