This guide is to help resolve the “Off-Facebook Activity” error when linking to PLANOLY.
Are you receiving this error when linking?
Follow these steps:
Log into Facebook on a desktop computer.
On the website, locate the down arrow in the top right corner.
- From here, select “Settings & Privacy”.
4. Next, select “Settings”.
5. Locate “Your Facebook Information”, found on the left side of the page.
6. Under “Your Facebook Information”, locate “Off-Facebook Activity” and click view.
7.Next, select “Manage Your Off-Facebook Activity”.
8. You will be prompted to put in your password and you will be brought back to the same page.
9. Click “Manage Your Off-Facebook Activity” again.
10. From there, locate and click on “Manage Future Activity”.
11. A pop-up will appear, click on “Manage Future Activity”.
12. Next, toggle off “Future Off-Facebook Activity”.
13. A pop-up will appear, “Manage Future Activity”, select “Turn Off”.
14.You will then want to toggle “Future Off-Facebook Activity” back ON.
15. Once complete, Future Off-Facebook Activity should remain on.