Editing content within the Multi-Channel Workspace enables you to make edits to the content you are scheduling in a more streamlined way. Learn more about how it works!
How to Edit Content from the Web Dashboard
- Log into your account and switch into the Multi-Channel Workspace
- At the top, click on New Post
- Choose which social accounts you want to post this to from the top (we chose just Instagram in this example because that's the only account we have linked)
- From the box at the bottom, add your media by selecting where you'd like to upload it from
- Once your media is uploaded, to edit an image or video, select the image/video uploaded and click on the edit icon
- From this screen, you can start editing your content with all of the edit options on the left panel
- If you are editing a video, you will see similar options to edit, but they are specific to video editing
- To export your edited image/video, in the top right corner, click on Export Images/Video
- Once you are done editing, go ahead and click on Save to save all of your changes
- You will then see your newly edited content in your post
- Make sure to add all of your post details such as caption, hashtags, etc.
- From there, you can either Save Draft or click on Schedule to schedule your post
- You have now successfully edited content in Planoly!
Please Note: Once you have saved an edit, you cannot undo it. Editing is only available through our Multi-Channel Workspace.
What Are the Limitations of Editing on Planoly?
Preset aspect ratios + custom options
- UI Type: Image Default UI
Preset video lengths + custom options
- UI Type: Video UI
- All content types
Stitching videos together
Remove sound from videos
- Available on web (mobile coming soon!)
Features Not Included
- Remove watermarks