Auto-Posting to X is available in our Multi-Channel Workspace on the web dashboard and mobile app.
How to Link to X
- Log into your account on web and switch into your Multi-Channel Workspace
- From the icons at the top, click on the X icon to link your account
- A pop-up will show up and from there, click on Link X from the bottom
- Follow the flow to get linked
- Once you are linked, you should see the screen below showing you successfully linked
- From there, you can confirm it was linked by seeing it show up in your social icons at the top
How to Auto-Post to X from the Web Dashboard
- Log into your Planoly on the web dashboard
- Switch into your Multi-Channel workspace or create a new Multi-Channel workspace if you do not already have one set up
- Click on the calendar icon on the left and click on New Post
- Select X from the icons at the top and choose which type of post you want to upload it as
- Create your caption, add hashtags, etc.
- Select either a date you want to auto-post this or select a date for your reminder notification
- Once complete, choose Schedule at the top
- Now, you should see your post scheduled on your grid!
What Are the Feature Limitations with Auto-Posting to X?
- X accounts cannot be in multiple workspaces
- Auto-Post to X
Up to 4 images
- Post / Tweet
Please Note: You cannot sign in to X using a third party (e.g. Google sign-in). You will have to set a password and use that.
Features Not Included
Longer Tweets for X Blue Subscribers
Guidelines and Limitations
- Only the first 280 characters in the caption will be added to the X post