Notifications are key to remaining successful when planning content. We have made it easy to manage your mobile push and email notifications all in one place.
How to Enable Notifications
- Log into your PLANOLY account from the web dashboard
- In the top right corner, click on the hamburger menu and choose My Profile
- Once there, click on Notifications at the top of the screen
- Now that you are in Notification Settings, you'll be able to enable email and/or mobile push notifications
Please Note: Scheduled post reminders will permanently remain turned on. The other 3 choices are optional to activate.
- How do I check the PLANOLY mobile app version I am on?
- You can find this information under Notification Settings > Push Notifications > hover over the info icon and the version you are on will pop up.
PLANOLY Requirement: Must be on the latest version of the mobile app to enable notifications. Please manually update the app on your mobile phone if there is an available update.
- Can I send a test notification to make sure it works?
- Yes! You can send a test notification and delete/remove a device if necessary. To do this, under the Notifications tab, scroll down to the 3 dots to the right of the device > click on that and you should see the options below.