PIN PLANNER is a planning tool for your Pinterest content. Upload Pins, plan, and schedule in advance from the PLANOLY web dashboard.
How Does It Work?
The PIN PLANNER has three tabs to view – library, scheduled, and published. Your Pins will show up in chronological order in your media library, so all of your newest scheduled Pins will show up in the left-hand corner from left to right and top to bottom. An important thing to note is that you can only access your analytics if you have a Pinterest Business Profile – click here to learn more.
How to Plan Your Pins
- Click on the PIN PLANNER on your PLANOLY dashboard.
- You can either drag and drop content from your desktop to your PIN PLANNER dashboard or upload content by clicking on the plus (+) icon on the left planning bar.
- When your content is uploaded, you can click on any Pin to schedule. You can also drag a Pin directly onto your scheduling calendar to the desired date, and the schedule view will pop up.
- In the Schedule View, add in your Pin Title, Pin Description, and a Pin URL to drive traffic back to your site.
- Then, select a board for your Pin OR create a new board. When creating a new board, there’s also an option to make it a ‘secret board’ (simply turn on the ‘secret’ toggle!).
- Choose your desired date and time and click ‘SAVE’
*PIN PLANNER Tip: Once a Pin is scheduled, it’ll move over to your SCHEDULED tab, and a light blue (S) icon will appear on the top left corner of the Pin. If a Pin has been published, it’ll move over to the PUBLISHED tab and have a grey detailed tab under it with your board information, day, and time it was published as well as these three metrics: Impressions, Saves, and Clicks for each particular Pin.