The splitter tool allows you to easily split one image into multiple posts or a carousel post. This feature is available in the Mobile App on our Instagram Planner.
Please Note: This is not available through our Multi-Channel Workspace at this time. You can only access this via mobile through Instagram Planner.
How to Use the Splitter Tool
- Select your image to upload onto the Planoly Mobile App
- Tap Add
- Tap on the square grid (split icon) on the bottom right corner of the image (the icon to the left of the multi-post icon)
- Choose from the 6 splitting options
- Move the image around slightly before splitting in order to get each tile perfect
- Once you've found your perfect split, tap Split on the bottom of your screen
- Tap OK, and you'll see a preview of your split grid images
- Tap on Upload and your split images will be moved to your Planoly grid where you can plan and schedule them. If your images are lower than our recommended image resolution, you will review a warning screen in case you'd like to adjust your imagery! Upload additional imagery or tap on ok, Don't Remind Me Again, or Cancel.
Planoly Pro Tip: Before committing to a specific split style, we recommend experimenting with a few different options to test out the flow of your images.
Additional Resources: How to Split Your Instagram Grid Beautifully