Depending on which profile type you have, you may be limited to certain features through Planoly. If you're not sure, you can take the steps below to see which profile type you are.
Planoly Pro Tip: While Planoly does not support auto-posting to Personal Instagram accounts, we recommend linking an Instagram Business or Creator account. Both Business and Creator accounts are eligible for auto-posting.
In order to activate auto-posting, you'll need to link with an Instagram Business or Creator account that is connected to a Facebook Business page and authenticate through Facebook.
Check Which Profile Type Your Instagram Account is Set Up As
- Open the Instagram mobile app
- Click on the Profile Page in the bottom right corner
- Tap on the Menu Bar in the top right corner (the 3 lines)
- Click on Settings and privacy
- Under the section titled 'For professionals', click on Account type and tools
- Choose Switch account type > Switch to creator or business
Additional Resources: New Instagram Update Makes Account Type More Important Than Ever