In order to successfully link with PLANOLY and activate auto-posting, you'll need to have an Instagram Business Account connected to a Facebook Business Page
How to link Instagram accounts on PLANOLY's mobile app:
How to link Instagram accounts on PLANOLY's web dashboard:
1. Log into or create your PLANOLY account.
2. Select a plan or Skip For Now.
3. Link Instagram.
4. Select Link Instagram to move over to Instagram to log in.
5. Enter in your Instagram handle + password and then tap Log In.
6. Tap on Save Info.
7. Tap on Allow.
8. If you have a Facebook page, select Yes to continue to authenticate with Facebook and activate auto-posting. If not select No, and link via the personal profile option.
Please note: If you link via the personal profile option and select No, then you will need to most manually to Instagram.
PLANOLY ProTip: Facebook owns Instagram, so in order to use Instagram business features and activate auto-posting, you must have an Instagram business account and authenticate with a Facebook Page. If you haven’t created a Facebook page yet, we recommend creating one first and then come back to finish linking your Instagram account to PLANOLY.
10. Under your Facebook page settings, choose the option Select All if available. Then ensure all account permissions are set to “Yes” and then Link Facebook.
11. Enter your Facebook login credentials. By logging into Facebook, your Instagram account will authenticate with the Facebook page you have associated it with.
12. Once you log in, select 'Edit Settings'
13. You will then be able to select which Instagram Business Accounts you would like to use with PLANOLY. Toggle the “Select All” switch to allow for all Instagram Business Accounts to user PLANOLY, or simply choose which accounts you wish to allow.
12. Fill out the following information and tap to continue.
13. Select your level of social media experience and tap to continue.
14. Get Started.