- The Instagram handle name was changed
- The Instagram password was changed
- The Email Address linked to the Instagram account was changed
When do I need to Re-Authenticate by Facebook?
- If the Instagram handle was linked to PLANOLY through a Facebook login.
- This applies for Instagram Business Profiles
When do I need to Re-Authenticate by Instagram?
- If the Instagram handle was linked to PLANOLY through an Instagram login.
- Example: Personal Profiles
Why Is My Instagram Account Not Linking to PLANOLY?
There are multiple reasons why this issue could occur. As a general rule of thumb, you can combat any linking issues by following the steps below on your web browser:
1 – Log into your PLANOLY Web Dashboard (www.planoly.com)
2 – Log into your account (EMAIL@ADDRESS.COM)
3 – Go to your Profile Page, and scroll down to Managed Social Profiles
4 – Click on Link Profile
5 – Link via the Personal Profile option. Then, log in with Instagram Profile to link the account (@USERNAMEHANDLE).
Also, if you prefer not to link your Instagram to your PLANOLY account, you can do so too! Learn more here.