PIN PLANNER is a planning tool for your Pinterest content. Upload Pins, plan, and schedule in advance from the PLANOLY web dashboard.
How to Plan Your Pins
- Click on the PIN PLANNER on your PLANOLY dashboard.
- Drag and drop content from your desktop to your PIN PLANNER dashboard or upload content by clicking on the plus (+) icon on the left planning bar.
- When content is uploaded, you can click on any Pin to schedule. Or drag a Pin directly onto your scheduling calendar to the desired date, and the schedule view will pop up.
- In the Schedule View, add in your Pin Title, Pin Description, and a Pin URL to drive traffic back to your site.
- Select a board for your Pin OR create a new board. When creating a new board, there’s also an option to make it a ‘secret board’ (turn on the ‘secret’ toggle).
- Choose your desired date and time and click ‘SAVE’
*PIN PLANNER Tip: Once a Pin is scheduled, it’ll move over to your SCHEDULED tab, and a light blue (S) icon will appear on the top left corner of the Pin.
If a Pin has been published, it’ll move over to the PUBLISHED tab and have a grey detailed tab under it with your board information, day and time it was published as well as these three metrics: Impressions, Saves, and Clicks for each particular Pin.