PIN PLANNER is a planning tool for your Pinterest content. Upload Pins, plan, and schedule in advance from the PLANOLY web dashboard.
How to Plan Your Pins
- Click on the PIN PLANNER on your PLANOLY dashboard.
- Drag and drop content from your desktop to your PIN PLANNER dashboard or upload content by clicking on the plus (+) icon on the left planning bar.
- When content is uploaded, you can click on any Pin to schedule. Or drag a Pin directly onto your scheduling calendar to the desired date, and the schedule view will pop up.
- In the Schedule View, add in your Pin Title, Pin Description, and a Pin URL to drive traffic back to your site.
- Select a board for your Pin OR create a new board. When creating a new board, there’s also an option to make it a ‘secret board’ (turn on the ‘secret’ toggle).
- Choose your desired date and time and click ‘SAVE’
*PIN PLANNER Tip: Once a Pin is scheduled, it’ll move over to your SCHEDULED tab, and a light blue (S) icon will appear on the top left corner of the Pin.
If a Pin has been published, it’ll move over to the PUBLISHED tab and have a grey detailed tab under it with your board information, day and time it was published as well as these three metrics: Impressions, Saves, and Clicks for each particular Pin.
Pin Planner Video Uploads
With Video Content Dominating Pinterest, Pin Planner Now Supports Uploading Video Content
Required to Upload Videos to Pin Planner
- In order to upload videos to your Pin Planner you must be set up as a Pinterest Business Account and be on any of our paid plans. Upgrade Here
- Pinterest will review any published videos within 24 hours and approve videos prior to going live on Pinterest. Here are their community guidelines.
How to add videos to your Pin Planner
- Log into your PLANOLY account on a web dashboard
- Select your Pinterest profile
- Under the Plan, tab click Add to Library
4. Select a Source
5.Upload your video to your plan grid
6. Add Pin Title, Pin Description, Pin URL, Select Board, Select a Date, and Save
PLANOLY Pro Tip: Videos need to be 3 seconds to 15 minutes long, must not be (Shorter than 1:2 (width: height), taller than 1.91:1) - you will receive an error message on the schedule view upon saving with a date if the video has issues.