Due to Instagram limitations, some Instagram posts such as Promoted Content, Copyrighted Flagged Content, Reels, or IGTV posts on Instagram will not appear on your PLANOLY grid or analytics dashboard.
Pro Tip: Due to Instagram limitations, we cannot automatically pull your IGTV or Reels posts from Instagram to your grid. (This explains why your grid looks "off" in PLANOLY.) To fix this, follow the steps below!
How to import missing REELs to your PLANOLY grid:
1. Log into Instagram
2. Select REELS
3. Select the desired post you'd like to import
4. Tap the ... on the top right corner
5. Tap Copy Link
6. Log into PLANOLY
7. Click + Add to Grid
8. Select Add Missing IGTV/Reels
9. Paste the Instagram link and click Import Post
10. Select the Date/Time of the Post and then click Finish Import
You're all set!
PLANOLY Pro Tip: The same steps apply for importing IGTVs to your PLANOLY grid
Additional Help: Want to learn more about Instagram REELS? Check out our helpful articles!