- Go to your Instagram Page via www.instagram.com
- Click on the specific post that is not appearing in Planoly
- In the post preview pop-up, click on the 3 dots, and click on Copy Link
Click on the 3 dots
Click on Copy Link
- Go to your PLANOLY PLAN Dashboard and click on Add To Grid
Click on Add To Grid
- Click on Instagram Shareable Link, and paste in your Copy Link (from step 3)
Instagram Shareable Link
- Toggle the save as missing grid element on (peach) to add the missing post to your PLAN grid
Some Instagram posts, such as Promoted Content, Copyrighted Flagged Content, or IGTV content on Instagram will not appear on your PLAN Grid or Analytics Dashboard. This occurs because the post is not displaying within Instagram's API.
ShareLink Usage Changes:
Instagram does not currently support sharing links to carousel or video posts. Only the first image frame of a carousel or video post will be imported as your Instagram post if you use this ShareLink feature.
Import the missing post to your PLAN Grid if it's not appearing: