- Log into Instagram
- Click on the specific post that is not appearing on your PLANOLY grid
- In the post preview pop-up, click on the 3 dots, and click on Copy Link
Click on the 3 dots
Click on Copy Link
- Go to your PLANOLY PLAN Dashboard and click on Add To Grid
Click on Add To Grid
- Click on Instagram Shareable Link, and paste in your Copy Link (from step 3)
Instagram Shareable Link
- Toggle the save as missing grid element on (peach) to add the missing post to your PLAN grid
Due to Instagram limitations, some Instagram posts such as Promoted Content, Copyrighted Flagged Content, Reels or IGTV posts on Instagram will not appear on your PLANOLY grid or analytics dashboard.
Pro Tip: Due to Instagram limitations, we cannot automatically pull your IGTV or Reels posts from Instagram to your grid. (This explains why your grid looks "off" in PLANOLY.) To fix this, follow the steps below!
How to import missing REELs to your PLANOLY grid:
1. Log into Instagram
2. Select REELS
3. Select the desired post you'd like to import
4. Tap the ... on the top right corner
5. Tap Copy Link
6. Log into PLANOLY
7. Click + Add to Grid
8. Select Add Missing IGTV/Reels
8. Paste the Instagram link and click Import Post
You're all set!
ShareLink Usage Changes:
Instagram does not currently support sharing links to carousel or video posts. Only the first image frame of a carousel or video post will be imported as your Instagram post if you use this ShareLink feature.
How to import missing posts to your PLANOLY grid:
Additional Help: Want to learn more about Instagram REELS? Check out our helpful articles!