- Go to your Instagram Page via www.instagram.com
- Click on the specific post that is not appearing in Planoly
- In the post preview pop-up, click on the 3 dots, and click on Copy Link
Click on the 3 dots
Click on Copy Link
- Go to your PLANOLY PLAN Dashboard and click on Add To Grid
Click on Add To Grid
- Click on Instagram Shareable Link, and paste in your Copy Link (from step 3)
Instagram Shareable Link
- Toggle the save as missing grid element on (peach) to add the missing post to your PLAN grid
Some Instagram posts, such as Promoted Content, Copyrighted Flagged Content, or IGTV content on Instagram will not appear on your PLAN Grid or Analytics Dashboard. This occurs because the post is not displaying within Instagram's API.
UPDATE: As an Instagram and Facebook partner, we offer the most up to date and secure features to plan your content. Recent changes to the Instagram API will no longer support importing post links from Instagram. Therefore, our Instagram Shareable Link feature that allows you to Import URLs is no longer active. Please try using PLANOLY's Discover > Users Feature to search and import Instagram user posts. We apologize for any inconvenience.