Stories can be scheduled on both the PLANOLY Web Dashboard and Mobile App (Android / iOS)
1. Go to your PLAN Dashboard on the PLANOLY Web Dashboard
2. Above the grid, click on the STORIES icon
3. Upload by SOURCE or Drag and Drop the media to STORIES Grid
4. Click on the Stories Post thumbnail to edit
5. Click on the Stories Post thumbnail to edit
- Media items displayed here can be dragged and dropped, or removed.
- Click here to upload additional media items
Adding Instagram Stories to Your PLANOLY Stories Queue
With Story Bar, you are able to see all your planned Stories at a glance – similar to the way that you see Stories on your Instagram feed. Just begin uploading your Stories to the bar or tap on the StoriesEdit button to customize your own templates to upload.
You can also add your Instagram Stories into your Stories planner to see all of them at a glance and arrange them in the order you want to post them (first one being the one to post first, and the last one to be the one to be posted last.)
If you have a set of Stories that you need to upload at once, you can upload a multi-story set.