How to Use the Quick Schedule Best Time To Post Feature
PLANOLY's Quick Schedule feature allows you to create pre-set dates and times to quickly post content in the future.
Times shown with an Instagram icon next to it are the recommended best times to schedule or publish your posts. The Best Time to Post is based on the time your followers are most active according to Instagram.
How to Use the Best Time to Post on PLANOLY Web:
- Go to the PLANOLY PLAN Dashboard
- Click on Settings in the right corner (gear icon)
- Select the Quick Schedule option from the dropdown
- Toggle Best Time To Post on (peach colored)
- Choose a time that works best for you. *Please note that the more you auto-post with PLANOLY, the more available times will be calculated for the Best Time to Post option.
How to Use the Best Time to Post on PLANOLY Mobile:
- To access your Quick Schedule on mobile, start with your Grid Planner View on PLANOLY mobile. Tap on the (+) icon to begin uploading the media you want to schedule to Instagram.
- Select the media that you’d like to schedule and use the toggle to choose ‘Schedule.’
3. Here you’ll see the Schedule View, where you can select a Date & Time.
4. You’ll now see the option to ‘Add A Quick Schedule’ at the bottom.