We're excited to introduce our new Video Planner for TikTok. You can now spend more time creating content and less time managing video planning tools, so you can focus on growing any business you manage.
Who has access to the PLANOLY Video Planner for TikTok?
- Anyone who has one of our new free or paid plans: Starter, Growth, or Professional. Learn more about our paid plans on our pricing page: here
What if I don't have one of those plans?
- You can upgrade here
Can I try the Video Planner?
- Absolutely! We offer 7 Day Free Trials on any of our paid plans.
Which platforms are available for the video planner?
- Plan for TikTok, Youtube Shorts, Instagram Reels, and Pinterest Idea Pins
Do I have to link a TikTok first?
- Yes, you will need to link a TikTok account in order to access our Video Planner
How do I link my TikTok account to PLANOLY?
- Log into your account on www.PLANOLY.com
- Click on the account switcher where you currently see your Instagram and/or Pinterest account
- Add TikTok account
- Link TikTok
Will auto-post be available for the video planner?
No, due to TikTok limitations, videos are not available for auto-posting, but you can visually plan them in your grid. You can enable notification on the mobile app or web dashboard to be reminded to post your video content manually on your planned time and date.
How do I enable push notifications?
- Check out our step-by-step help guide: here
How do I upload a video?1. Select (+) New Post or Upload Media
2. Create a post with or without media. You can write in your caption, add/swap videos, paste a sound URL, and customize by channel
3. Select a date and time to receive a reminder notification on your mobile device to continue publishing your video to TikTok.
4. Click save
Please Note: In order to schedule a reminder notification, download the PLANOLY App on your mobile device and enable notifications.
You can also now view it as List View or Grid View
How do I manually post from PLANOLY to TikTok?
- Check out our Help Guide: here
Are there file restrictions for TikTok?
- The size of the uploaded video file must be less than or equal to 50 MB.
- The duration of the video file must be at least 3 seconds and shorter than or equal to 60 seconds.
- Supported video file formats are MP4 or WebM.
- The video resolution is at least 540p.
Are there upload limit restrictions?
- TikTok - 10-minute uploads
- YouTube Shorts - 1 minute
- Instagram Reels - 1 minute
- Pinterest Idea Pins - 60 seconds for each, up to 20 frames to each “series”
What is included in the Video Planner?
With our new Video Planner, you can upload videos, add captions, include audio links & relevant hashtags, schedule reminder notifications, and be alerted from the Mobile App
Easily copy and past captions & audio from PLANOLY into TikTok
*New: You can now also save TikTok videos/sounds as ideas on PLANOLY from your phone!*
We created a way to easily save video and audio ideas from TikTok directly into PLANOLY. With the amount of content and new trends that you consume every day on TikTok, it can be hard to keep track or remember all of the videos you found inspiration from. You’ll be able to save videos & audio directly into PLANOLY from the TikTok app to refer back to when you’re ready to plan, repurpose or use for inspiration when you get stuck. All of these saves will be added to a new tab on the Web Dashboard for easy access.
- From your phone, save TikTok videos & audio directly into PLANOLY from the TikTok app to refer back to when you’re ready to plan, repurpose or use for inspiration. All of these saves will be added to the Ideas tab on the Web Dashboard.
- When you’re scrolling on TikTok and find something you want to save for later, click the “share” arrow. Find “PLANOLY”, add notes to remind yourself of how you might want to repurpose the trend, and then click “Upload”. This idea will be on your Web Dashboard for future reference.
What is a social set?
- A social set includes one Instagram account, one Pinterest profile, and one TikTok account. The Instagram account can be linked to a Facebook account and a Twitter account for cross-posting ability. If you have multiple brands or businesses with different social accounts, you'll need one set for each profile.
Will the Video Planner curate content for you?
- Unfortunately, no, you will need to upload your own video content into PLANOLY
Does the Video Planner replace a social media manager?
- No, you will still need to upload, plan, and schedule your content within the Video Planner