Collections are the new and improved Drafts. Think of Collections as your online filing cabinet. It serves as your temporary place to plan, store, and organize your content for both your grid and Instagram stories.
To View and Manage Collections:
1. Log into your PLANOLY account
2. Select Collections
3. Create a Collection
4. Name the Collection
6. New Collection added as 'Fall Aesthetic'
7. To add images to your new Collection, click (+) Add to Collection
8. Select a source
9. Upload image as a post or carousel
10. You now have an image in your Fall Aesthetic Collection
11. To move an individual post over to your plan grid, hover over the image in the top right-hand corner and select move
12. Move to Grid
14. The post is no longer in your Collections folder and is now located on your Plan Grid
15. To move the post back to your Collections tab, click on the circle in the top right-hand corner of the post and select Move
16. Choose the Collection and select Move
17. The post is now back in your Collections folder
You're all set! Happy planning.