If your PLANOLY subscription is made through an Apple in-app subscription, you will need to update your plan using the PLANOLY iOS app.
To change your plan via Apple's in-app subscriptions:
- Open the PLANOLY Mobile App
- Tap on the Profile icon in the bottom right-hand corner.
- Tap on Settings.
- Manage Subscription.
- Select the plan adjustment you'd like to make.
- Click save.
Change Subscription on Web Dashboard
If you paid for your subscription through the Web Dashboard, you can adjust your plan from your profile. This includes customizing the number of users and social sets you have on your account.
To change the current PLANOLY plan, on a computer web browser:
- Go to the PLANOLY Web Dashboard
- Click on the 3 lines in the top right corner.
- Select billing.
- Click "CHANGE' next to the current plan.
- Select the plan you want to switch to.
- Make sure to choose either yearly or monthly
- Select any additional social sets or users
- Update your billing information (if applicable)
- Click PAY NOW
- Your plan will automatically be updated.
Team Member Accounts
Only the main account holder for the PLANOLY account can update active plans. Please contact the main account holder and follow the correct steps above.