We know that approaching and creating content for each social media channel is different. That's why paid PLANOLY users can now customize content and captions when sharing posts to Twitter & Facebook through IG Planner.
1. Log into your PLANOLY account.
2. On your Plan Tab, select the image you would like to edit.
3. Write your caption for Instagram.
4. Click on the pencil icon to customize your Facebook page caption and/or image.
5. To change the image for Facebook, click on the pencil icon in the bottom left-hand corner.
6. Click on the swap icon.
7. Select a Source, upload the new image, and then edit the caption.
8. Click the arrow icon next to Edit Facebook Post to go back to the main post.
6. Click on the pencil icon to customize your Tweet.
7. Customize your caption and/or image for your Twitter account.
8. Click the arrow icon next to Edit Tweet to go back to the main post.
9. Schedule a date to post and save.
You're all set!
PLANOLY Pro Tip: You can also customize hashtags along with your captions for your different social profiles with our new edit & share feature.