Visually plan up to 7 social channels in a single view including TikTok, Instagram, Youtube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
How the Scheduler Works
- Plan for 7 channels in a single view: TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Drag and drop to upload content
- Customize captions, dates & times for each channel
- See a preview of how your TikTok will look prior to publishing
- Upload from your device, Dropbox, Google Drive, and Ideas
- Get reminded when it’s time to post + auto-post to TikTok
Please note: Auto-post is available by selecting & linking your TikTok. Other social channels selected will be available to plan & schedule reminders to post. More auto-posting options coming soon!
How to Upload a New Post on the Multi-Channel Workspace
Once you link your social channels, you can follow the steps below:
- Click on New Post
- Select which social channels you would like to plan for
- In this example, we've selected TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook.
- You can now upload content from your device, Dropbox, Google Drive, or from Ideas
- Then, select the date/time, caption, etc. for each post, and then either save it as a draft or schedule.
- You should see the different social channels you have uploaded content for!
Who has access to the Multi-Channel Workspace?
- Anyone who has one of our new free or paid plans: Starter, Growth, or Professional. Learn more about our paid plans on our pricing page: here
What if I don't have one of those plans?
- You can upgrade here
Can I try the Multi-Channel Workspace?
- Absolutely! We offer 7 Day Free Trials on any of our paid plans.
Which platforms are available for the video planner?
- TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
Do I have to link a TikTok first?
How do I link my TikTok account to PLANOLY?
- Log into your account on www.PLANOLY.com
- You can link your TikTok by:
- Clicking on the account switcher where you currently see your Instagram and/or Pinterest account and add Video Planner
- Tap on the TikTok icon
- Add TikTok account
- Link TikTok
Will auto-post be available for the video planner workspace?
Yes, you can schedule auto-posting for your linked TikTok account.
How do I enable push notifications?
- Check out our step-by-step help guide here
How do I manually post from PLANOLY to TikTok?
- Check out our Help Guide here
Are there file restrictions for TikTok?
- The size of the uploaded video file must be less than or equal to 50 MB.
- The duration of the video file must be at least 3 seconds and shorter than or equal to 60 seconds.
- Supported video file formats are MP4 or WebM.
- The video resolution is at least 540p.
Are there upload limit restrictions?
- TikTok - 10-minute uploads
- YouTube Shorts - 1 minute
- Instagram Reels - 1 minute
- Pinterest Idea Pins - 60 seconds for each, up to 20 frames for each “series”
Will the Multi-Channel Workspace curate content for you?
- Unfortunately, no, you will need to upload your own video content into PLANOLY
Does the Multi-Channel Workspace replace a social media manager?
- No, you will still need to upload, plan, and schedule your content within the Video Planner
If you're looking to find out more information about our Multi-Channel Workspace, click here!