Carousel posts can be created on both the PLANOLY Web Dashboard and Mobile App (Android / iOS)
Carousel Posts are only available with paid plans.
Carousel Post Guidelines:
How to Create Carousel Posts on the PLANOLY Web Dashboard:
- Go to your PLAN Dashboard on the PLANOLY Web Dashboard
- Above the grid, click on the ADD TO GRID Icon
3. Upload by SOURCE
4. Choose to upload as Single Post or Carousel Post
5. Click on the Carousel Post thumbnail to edit
- Media items displayed here can be dragged and dropped, or removed.
- Click here to upload additional media items
6. Determine scheduling
7. Click SAVE
Why Aren’t My Carousels or Stories Not Auto-Posting to Instagram?
Although PLANOLY is an official Instagram partner, the company still sets certain limitations on what the platform can or cannot do. Among those current limitations are auto-posting Carousels and Stories posts. Unfortunately, we have no control over this issue at the time. But if and when Instagram lifts those restrictions, we’ll be the first to offer that feature! For now, you can auto-post single images and videos, tag users/locations, and first comments.