Planoly offers a free plan in addition to our paid plans. Find out more about what is offered in this plan below.
Personal Plan (aka our free plan)
- Total Social Sets: 1
- Total Users: 1
- Analytics: 1 month for Instagram
- Comments: Latest 5 posts
- Uploads: 10
- Uploads reset on the 1st of each month
- Uploads count as:
- Anything added to the grid
- Swapping Images (for placeholders and/or existing content)
- Cropping Content already Uploaded
- Items added to the grid from the Discover Dashboard
- Merging content to create a carousel post
Planoly Pro Tip: Images that you delete will also count towards your 10 uploads per month.
To View Uploads Remaining for a Personal Plan
- Log into your Planoly account
- Click on New Post
- View Grid Uploads Remaining
Please Note: If you have questions about your current free plan, please reach out to our Support team here.
The Following Features are Only Available for Paid Plans
- Repurposing Across Channels
- First Comment Publishing
- Quick Scheduling
- Access to Canva
- Access to Hashtag Manager
- Access to the Cropping Tool
- Ideas Manager (available on Multi-Channel workspace only)
Please Note: Difference Between Linking vs. Planners
There are 3 different types of workspaces (aka planners) you can choose from on a free plan: Instagram, Pinterest, or Multi-Channel.
Planoly Pro Tip: For more information about our paid plans, click here. If you are interested in trying out any of our paid plans, you can sign up for a 7-day free trial here and select the plan that's best for you!