Step 4: Are you experiencing issues with Facebook Business Integrations?
Revoke and Re-Enable PLANOLY Permissions on your Facebook Business Page Settings
There are a few reasons you will continuously be asked to re-establish your Facebook token. In some cases, Facebook does not provide PLANOLY with the latest updated information regarding the Facebook account associated with an Instagram account.
In some cases, we need to re-establish the connection between Facebook, Instagram, and PLANOLY.
Note: Non-Official Instagram Approved Apps/Tools
If you are using third-party apps that are not official partners of Instagram, this may cause Instagram to flag your account. It is against Instagram's guidelines to allow non-trusted apps to access user accounts. This is to keep your private information safe.
We recommend you confirm any linked app/tool that you have for your Instagram account is an official partner of Instagram – meaning it is safe to use their app, and Instagram will not permanently ban or penalize your account.
To Revoke + Re-Enable:
- From a computer, click your profile picture in the top right of Facebook
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings
- Click Business Integrations on the left side
- Choose Security and login, then Business Integrations
- Next to PLANOLY, click Remove
- Log out of Facebook
- Log back into your PLANOLY account
- Re-authenticate your Instagram Business Account with Facebook
- Re-activate auto-post by clicking on Activate, from there, follow the prompts to get re-authenticated!
PLANOLY Pro-Tip: If you’re still unable to re-authenticate your account successfully, we recommend contacting Instagram to see how they can further assist you with your Facebook Page/account as there can be an issue on Facebook’s end that they may need to look further into.