Step 3: Is PLANOLY listed as Active under Business Integrations on Facebook with all of the toggles turned on to grant PLANOLY proper permissions?
Once your Instagram Business account and Facebook Business Page settings are properly connected, let’s check your Facebook Business Page Integration Settings to enable or re-set your connection between PLANOLY and Instagram in order to activate auto-post:
To check your Business Integration settings, go ahead and follow these steps:
- Log into Facebook on a computer web browser
- In the top right corner, click on the dropdown arrow
- Select Settings & Privacy
- Then choose Settings
- Scroll down and click Business Integrations from the left side menu
- Find PLANOLY and tap on View and Edit
- Ensure ALL toggles are turned on to grant PLANOLY proper permissions and click Save
- Now, you can try refreshing your PLANOLY web dashboard or mobile app and attempt to authenticate to unlock Auto-Post again!
PLANOLY Pro-Tip: All permissions must be granted to PLANOLY in order to successfully auto-post. If one or any of the toggles are not toggled on then you will not be able to successfully activate auto-posting.
Additional Help: Want to learn more about authenticating your Instagram and Facebook accounts and get started auto-posting? Check out the helpful articles below!
How to set up Auto-post: