Make sure your Instagram Business or Creator Account is properly connected to your Facebook Business page. Learn how to check if both your IG Business or Creator Account settings and Facebook Business page settings are properly connected.
Instagram Requirement: To be eligible for auto-posting on Planoly, Instagram requires that you have both an Instagram Business or Creator Account and an associated Facebook Business page connected through Planoly. If you do not have both of these, auto-post will not work.
First, let’s check your Instagram account settings
- Log into your Instagram account (on a mobile device)
Go to your Profile Page
Tap on Edit Profile
- Under 'Public Business Information', you will see Page. Next to Page, tap on your Facebook Business Page.
- You will either see a Manage Connection pop-up appear and you'll want to click Change or Create Page to see if your Facebook Business Page is connected with a blue dot OR you will be taken straight to a page where you can see which Facebook page is connected. Once you get to this page, you will need to make sure you connect the correct Facebook business page with a blue dot next to it.
Planoly Pro Tip: If you do not have a Facebook Business Page already created or if you do not see the correct Facebook Business Page selected, adjust this by tapping Select a Facebook Page to connect to your Instagram account or create a new one.
Next, let's check your connection through Facebook
To add an Instagram account in Facebook:
- Log into your Facebook account and switch into your new Page on a computer
- From your new Page, click on Manage
- From the left menu under Professional dashboard, click Linked accounts
- To add an account, click Connect account. Type in your Instagram account's username and password, and select Log in.
You have now added an Instagram account from your Facebook Page!
Want to learn more about authenticating your Instagram and Facebook accounts and get started auto-posting? Check out our helpful articles below!
How to set up Auto-Post: