Here are the answers to frequently asked questions from our incredible support team.
Why Aren’t My Carousels and/or Stories Auto-Posting to Instagram?
Although PLANOLY is an official Instagram partner, the company still sets certain limitations on what we can and cannot do. Among those current limitations are auto-posting Carousels and Stories posts. Unfortunately, we have no control over this issue at the time. But if and when Instagram lifts those restrictions, we’ll be the first to offer that feature!
Why Is My Instagram Account Not Linking to PLANOLY?
1) Go to www.instagram.com, and make sure you are logged out.
4) Link via the PERSONAL PROFILE option.
PLANOLY Pro Tip: Once you've linked via the personal profile option, you'll want to make sure the following settings are set up properly to activate auto-posting and authenticate with Facebook.
When scheduling an image grid, it’s important to schedule them at least 1-2 minutes apart in order. If you don’t space out the times, Instagram won’t be able to decipher the order of the images scheduled. In turn, they won’t post in the proper order. Here’s everything you need to know to use our Splitter Tool on the PLANOLY mobile app.
Does PLANOLY Have a Referral Program?
We absolutely have a referral program. In fact, we have a referral and affiliate program. Here’s how they work:
- 10% commission on all referrals (monthly or yearly)
- Dashboard access to track the sales you make through your referrals
- Portal access downloadable to visual assets to help you promote and simplify your earning commissions
- You’ll receive a $10 credit per PLANOLY account that signs up for a paid plan.
- The credit is applied towards your PLANOLY billing.
- Go to your menu on your PLANOLY web dashboard, drop down and click on “refer a friend.”
Why Isn’t My Content Posting to Facebook?
- Are you on a free plan? Auto-posting to your linked Facebook page is only available with our paid plans.
- Only auto-posted Instagram content is eligible to be directly posted to a linked Facebook Business Page.
- You’ll need to enable auto-post to Facebook on your profile page.
- Instagram also detects if certain apps or tools are added to a user’s profile.
- Facebook whitelists select apps that could prohibit content from said apps or tools. Examples are specific ‘link in bio’ apps.
- Here’s more on auto-posting your Instagram content to Facebook.
How Can I Setup a Custom Subscription?
- Custom plans can only be purchased via the desktop version of your PLANOLY account through our billing provider. If you've previously purchased a plan through Apple's in-app subscriptions on your mobile app, you'll want to cancel and then upgrade on www.PLANOLY.com.
- Custom plans start with a minimum of 3 social profiles + 2 users.
- The Custom plans start off at $23/Mo billed annually at $276/Year or $29 month-to-month.
- Each additional Instagram account or team member added is an additional $10/monthly or $96/year to your plan.
How Do I Get to the Hashtag Manager?
There are two ways to access our Hashtag Manager.
- Click on the person icon in the bottom right-hand corner
- Select Settings
Under social profile, tap on Hashtags
- Log into your account and on the plan grid you'll see the # icon
Can I Switch Languages on My PLANOLY Profile?
We're looking to possibly implement language changes in the future but we currently only offer PLANOLY in English.
Does PLANOLY offer Dark Mode on iOS or Android?
Yes, The PLANOLY App has a dark mode for Android and iOS. Dark Mode is shown based on your device settings. You can also switch between light and dark mode in your PLANOLY App settings.
For more, here’s our step-by-step guide on enabling and scheduling to auto-post on PLANOLY mobile or web.
If you didn't see the answer you were looking for under this Help Guide, we'd love to hear your feedback on questions we can answer! Email us at email@example.com with the questions you would like answered 🤗